Power Production Projects Currently in Disbursement
- Multiple Blocks 30MW Emergency Power- Diesel Generators- Mindanao, Philippines – JV for funding Signed May 12, 2014Investment US$15 mil. Projected Income Stream US$65.0 Mil.5 year term.
Power Production Projects Currently in Development
- Multiple Blocks 40MW Emergency Power – Diesel Generators-TKC Steel; Est. Investment US$18 Mil. Est. Income Stream US$70.0 Mil.5 year term
- 20MW CSP – Cavite, Philippines: Phase 1 Investment US$94.75 Mil. Est. Income Stream US$605 Mil. 25 year term. 12 year investor repayment, IRR 64.68%
- 30MW PV – Cavite’, Philippines; Phase 2 Investment US$75.0 Mil. Est. Income Stream US$250.0 Mil. 25 year term, 10 year repayment
- 10MW CSP + 20MW PV Leyte, Philippines Est. Investment US$90 Mil. Est. Income Stream US$465.0 Mil. 5 year term, 12 year repayment
- 15MW PV + Wind + CSP – Grand Turk, Turk & Caicos – under discussion with project architects, no details as yet.
- 50-60MW PV – Expansion of existing facility – Cottbus-Drewitz, Germany – awaiting details to make determination.120MW CSP+PV Pima, Arizona – awaiting details to make determination.