The Unified Energy Solutions Solar finance team delivers solutions that meet our customers’ needs, reduce cost, lower risk and shorten time to closing. The Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) has become one of the most popular financing vehicles, allowing customers to go solar with no upfront capital costs. Our Project Development experts can provide the analysis and experience that makes for profitable projects and exceptional ROI.
Through structured finance, our team works with customers to provide the right solar financing solution. With access to private and public funds, 100% of our projects can get financed. The talented team at Unified Energy Solutions has longstanding knowledge and partnerships in the industry, this means that customers’ projects are executed smoothly and on time.
Unified Energy Solutions covers transaction services end-to-end, from quote to funding commitment, to construction financing and asset management services. By keeping financing in-house, we are able to reduce costs, lower the risks, and shorten the time to closing. What is the best financing option for you?
Commercial Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
Under the PPA, Unified Energy Solutions installs, owns, operates, and maintains the solar power system providing a risk-free energy investment. Customers only pay for the electricity produced and used, with savings growing over time as utility rates continue to rise.
· No Upfront Capital Requirements. Clients only pay for electricity as it is produced.
· No owner risks. Unified Energy Solutions designs, installs, operates and maintains the system, guaranteeing performance.
· Positive cash flows. Operating costs are reduced from Day One.
· Predictable energy prices. Facilitate benefit from improved planning and budgeting.
· Hedge against rising utility rates. With increasingly volatile energy markets, PPA’s offer long-term certainty.
· Well-defined exit options. Customers have the choice of purchasing the system or having it removed free of charge by SPG Solar.
With fixed monthly payments customers’ know exactly how much to budget for the solar power system. At the end of the lease term (typically 10 years), the customer owns the solar facility.
When feasible, purchasing a solar powered system outright can yield the highest return on investment.
- · Project must be located so it can be serviced from our North American headquarters – Favorable solar markets take precedence.
- · Unified Energy Solutions must deliver the turnkey solar asset (Design through Installation through Support).
- · Project should be over 500kW DC – OUR preferred project size is 1MW to 10 MW DC.
- · Client must have a high quality credit rating.
- · Where necessary, interconnecting agreements should be in-place.
- · Project must be supported by an in-place PPA or SREC program.
- · Project must be shovel-ready within 6 months.